Saturday, January 14, 2012

So.. Uh.. Check Out The Dude Who Now Holds The JPoint Single-Game Record


Meet Deividas Dulkys (I pronounce that day-vee-das dul-kees, but I could be wrong). He's from Lithuania and he plays for Florida State.



The 'Noles absolutely walloped UNC today. Final score: UNC 57, FSU 90

Ouch. 

Wanna know Dulkys' stat line? 32 points, 4 assists, 4 steals, 1 rebound, 1 block

The most impressive stat? (in my opinion, at least) 68.3 JPoint

12-14 from the field and 8-10 from three will do that for you. Compare this night to any other night as far as offensive efficiency, and Dulkys triumphs. Wilt's 100 point night? 49.2 JPoint. I've crunched a lot of numbers calculating JPoint statistics, and this is the current highest I've seen. I'm sure there are games that are more efficient; post suggestions in the Comments section and I'll figure it out. 

But for today, Deividas is the champion. 

1 comment:

  1. Love that Dick Vitale wanted his picture taken with this guy after the game. Awesome baby.

    ReplyDelete