Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disclaimer/Apology

Last night I wrote a rather lengthy comment on one of my good friend's political blog.  Although it's a controversial subject, it was a respectful debate.  I linked my name in the comment to this blog.  I just want to say that those are my personal views, not the views of this blog in general.  I'm sure Jay shares significantly different ones.  If anyone reads it, disagrees, and would like to have a respectful debate about my claims, feel free to shoot me an email, I'd love to.  I just wanted to clear the air to anyone that may have seen my post that those views do not represent the blog, strictly myself.

To the second part of my post, the apology.  I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting lately.  Things have been crazy, coupled with sports being flat out depressing.  I've been insanely busy with school, writing music, and following my newly ignited political passion.  Add in the fact all of my sports teams suck, I've had no desire lately to follow anything sports related, much less write about it.  It's a tough life being a Mets and Jets fan.  Hope is certainly hard to come by.

1 comment: