Monday, January 2, 2012

Chris' Fantasy Update - Week 1




So, I'd like to start off by saying I didn't bid $56 for Russell Westbrook to put up an 0/13 performance from the field.  Not only did he single handedly ruin my team's Field Goal Percentage, but you can't recover from a 4 point night from your theoretical best player.

And by the way, Jay's pre-draft assessment of Mustangs was painfully wrong.  Despite spending the vast majority of his money on stars, he still has Durant, LeBron, and Dirk.  He most likely would've beaten me with those three alone.





Doesn't help that Eric Gordon and David Lee are hurt, Monta Ellis missed two games, Bynum missed four, and I disregarded the fact Corey Maggette is terrible (I desperately needed a small forward).  On a positive note, Roy Hibberts been killing it, I just didn't play him.  Also, Ibaka is a rebounding machine. The Norris Cole pickup should be helpful, especially with Ellis out.

Needless to say, this was a week we'd like to forget.

Week 1: 0-7-1
Season: 0-7-1 (Fifth Place in the Western Conference, Ninth in the League)

No comments:

Post a Comment