Absolutely killing it:
I got killed in FG%, but I dominated every other category. I get the feeling this was a matchup where he didn't set his lineup and I did, so my guys played a lot more games. (Checks). Yup, 1400 minutes for me compared to 1000 for him.
Regardless, the Hawks came out well. You could say soaring if you were into cliches:
- Rubio made his Hispanic brothers proud by being an absolute thief (15 steals, 53 points, 39 assists, 18 rebounds)
- I have a lot of one-dimensional guys. Most of them just score a lot of points (Butler, Harden, Billups, Allen, Redick)
- Speaking of JJ, he was a solid pickup to fill the 2-guard role (30 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 three pointers in 2 games)
- Deron Williams continues to support my decision to spend 35% of my auction budget on him (82 points, 46 assists, 9 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block, 11 three pointers, 41% FG, 86% FT)
- Joe Johnson? Where did you come from?
Looking forward to the Battle of the Blog this week. Can't say I'm worried. Team Toph is a bunch of scrubs.
This Week: 7-1-0 (swag)
Season: 20-4-0 (swag), First Place in the West and in the League (swag)