Monday, January 2, 2012

Jay Hawks Update - Week 1




So the Jay Hawks went absolutely ham in week one. They just came out firing on all cylinders:


I'd like to make a special note of the fact that I spent a combined $13 dollars on Harden, Humphries, and Rubio for 168 points, 91 rebounds, 42 assists, 8 three pointers, and 8 steals. 

By comparison, Toph's big 3 of Westbrook, Ellis, and Eric Gordon combined for 163 points, 33 rebounds (granted, they are all guards), 52 assists (but, they are all guards), 4 three pointers (and, they are all guards), and 13 steals (however, they are all guards). 

Those lines are kind of close, I guess. But you're forgetting that I also have a whole team of players that I spent more money on. 

The only negative for me this week was the potential loss of Zach Randolph. ZBo is currently day-to-day and he has an MRI tomorrow for a bruised knee. 

Other than that, everything went swimmingly

Week 1: 8-0-0 (swag)
Season: 8-0-0 (First Place in Western Conference & in the league)

No comments:

Post a Comment