Monday, February 6, 2012

Jay Hawks Week 6 Update


I'm starting to think that I should just apply for the GM job in Minnesota Timberwolves-land. I'm so good at this. At this point I don't even think I'm being cocky - I'm just awesome at drafting fantasy basketball players. The Guatemalan Fruits had no shot. Deron Williams went for almost 100-40 again. This time it was Marc Gasol who came close to 50-50 - and Tyson Chandler and DeAndre Jordan weren't far behind him. Williams, Ray Allen, Caron Butler, and JJ Redick combined for seven more 3-pointers than the whole Fruit team. Speaking of Redick (the newest addition to the squad), how did he do in his first official week as a Jayhawk? 38 points, 8 threes, 100% free throws, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks. Literally doing it all.

Week 6: 8-0-0
Season: 42-6-0 (First place overall; second place in the league/conference is 30-17-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment