Thursday, February 18, 2016

Freakin' Michael Del Zotto Blocked Me On Twitter

As far as I can consciously remember, I have never said a negative thing about Michael Del Zotto. This year especially, he's been an absolute stud on the Flyers' blueline.

He's allowed Shayne Gostisbehere to take over the role of  Defenseman Who Contributes On Offense and he's stepped into the role of Number One Defenseman. He turned Radko Goddamn Gudas into a first pairing player. He's planted himself firmly in the team's long-term plans, and I can't wait to see him chug beers on his float in the Cup parade. And he's done it all on a team-friendly contract, which is huge for a team with some salary cap issues.

To put it simply, he's been better - in every conceivable way - than we ever could have hoped for.


And then he went and did this shit:


WHAT THE HELL MAN!

I don't think he ever followed me - actually, scratch that, I know he never followed me because I would have made a tee shirt of that screengrab.

So how did this happen? Did he search his name in between liking models' pictures on Instagram from the press box? Is that how he found me? Did I ever even tweet anything bad about him?


That all seems pretty positive.



So where did I go wrong?
Ah, maybe tweeting that he stinks and trying to trade him did the trick.

Well damn, I definitely deserved that block. If you or someone you know is friends with Michael, please tell him that I'm sorry and that I wish I could take it all back. I just want things to go back to the way they were before, when he was sniping bardown and I had the ability to view his page on Twitter dot com. 

I miss you, Mike. Please give me a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment