Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know (Tiesto Remix)

So I was driving to class today (only because SUNY Albany has air conditioning for days) and I decided to plug my phone into my car and listen to the FratMusic App. Side note: here's a shameless plug for the $1.99 FratMusic app. You should buy it if the following conditions apply to you:

  • You own an iPhone (if not.. go buy one)
  • You enjoy any kind of music that could be played at a party, but especially EDM/house/dance music
  • You like to discover new songs to add to your party/driving/study playlists (some kids study with techno.. to each his own, I guess)
  • You have $1.99 available to you
It's a really convenient app. 

But anyways, I was listening to the Top 10 playlist and I stumbled upon Tiesto's Remix of Somebody That I Used To Know (originally by Gotye and Kimbra). 




I mean to be honest I have no idea how they haven't all worked together before, right? Here's the song. And just know that I absolutely love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment