Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tomorrow is Christmas!!! #letsgamble


I'm sure that you are aware that the NBA season starts tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure you're also aware that the menu of games is phenomenal - all ten teams (maybe just 9? Golden State puzzles me/they aren't that good at the defense half of the game) will make the playoffs. Lines are from bodog.com:

Boston @ New York (-5), 12:05pm
Miami (-4) @ Dallas, 2:30pm
Chicago (-4) @ LA Lakers, 5:00pm
Orlando @ Oklahoma City (-8), 8:05pm
LA Clippers (-5) @ Golden State, 10:35pm



For those of you keeping track at home, I will be in front of a TV for twelve straight hours tomorrow.

I like: the Knicks, Heat, Bulls, Thunder, and Clippers.

So #letsgamble! If anybody wants to (is this even legal? Not legal? I have no idea), I'll give the bodog lines with a couple small changes. Here are your bulletsblog lines for December 25, 2011:

New York -5
Miami -8
Chicago -11
OKC -8
LAC -13

Actually, the changes were a little more than small. I'm not worried about it. Hit me up @jaylike

No comments:

Post a Comment